Are you going to the Happiest Dance on Earth?

Natalie Rodriguez, Staff Writer

Did you hear? This year Sadies theme is Disney! The dance is on February 6 and will be held at Ontario High School.
ASB has many plans for the dance including an “event planner who is going to set up all the decorations and we are planning to have a candy table, photographer, photobooth and good music” said Ms. Munoz.
“This years dance is going to be pretty awesome and I’m so excited for the students to see all the extra surprises we have planned.” Stated Ms. Munoz
Since Sadies is a non formal dance Ms. Munoz encourages students to dress formal or in costume, just have fun.
Her staff came up with a Disney theme is by first brainstorming all the ideas they thought students might enjoy, then slowly beginning to narrow down the choices until they were content with one theme.
ASB excels at making each dance better than the last, at homecoming, 2015 more than 700 students participated.
ASB is motivated and prepared to top homecoming, but most importantly they aspire to create a dance that every student enjoys.
Get your tickets now because it certainly will be the happiest dance on earth. Prices will go up $5 on the 22nd. The cost is $20 for students with an ASB I.D. card, $25 for students with an regular I.D. card and $30 for outside guests.